Mitsubishi Electric systems promise energy efficiency, personalized comfort, allergen filtration, and smart controls, all without the noise of traditional systems.
How is Quiet Comfort Achieved?
- Both the indoor and outdoor units operate quietly – some as low as 19dB(A) – quieter than a human whisper.
- Outdoor units operate at levels as low as 58 dB(A) – the level of a common office environment, restaurant conversation or background music.
- Ductless solutions and limited-length ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy, powerful fans.
- With just three major components — the indoor unit, the outdoor unit and the controller, the system is installed quickly and easily, and the end result is free of the noisy components that make up traditional cooling and heating solutions.
- All Mitsubishi Electric M-Series systems operate on INVERTER technology, system compressors that quietly ramp up or down, adjusting automatically to cooling and heating demand.
Quiet as a Whisper, Even on the Coldest Days
Anyone who lives in a colder climate has suffered through the sounds of an overworked furnace or heat pump. H2i® Hyper-Heating INVERTER technology delivers consistent, efficient heating capabilities in the coldest of temperatures, even when the outside ambient temperature drops to -13° F. This keeps the house comfortable and quiet, even on the worst winter days.
You shouldn’t have to hear your system every time it’s on. Enjoy the quiet comfort,
and stay focused on what matters throughout the day and night with a cooling and heating system from Mitsubishi Electric.
Call us today for a fast, friendly and professional assessment of your situation and the best available options.
Click the Blue Button Below to get a Quote Now!